Monday, July 2, 2012

Another Garçon: Mens Street Style

Over the past six months, I've become particularly interested in men's style. The men's shows at fashion week have always been my favourite: less pretentious & manic, more considered and industry-focused, but it's style on the street which has always captured my attention.

Last year, I started Another Garçon to keep this blog cleaner and more focused, and last month I decided to do the same on Another Garçon. It's now dedicated it to what I know and love best: men's style. On the blog I'll be featuring interviews with inspirational men in the Superior Interior series, fashion shoots & all my favourite men's street style. Photography from the recent London Collections: Men are now online and over the next few days I'll be posting my recent findings as I discover London's many boroughs.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...