Thursday, July 5, 2012

100 Beards, 100 Days

Using street style for trend analysis, I'm always interested in how groups of people ignite a new concept which then spreads into the the general publics conscious.

The beard is by no means a new trend in men's style, but since moving to London a few months ago, it's one that has stood out for me more than any other. Over the past few years, the beard has re-established itself as the ultimate accessory for the modern gentleman.

My fascination with the beard peaked this month, partially due to my own inability to grow a face of full handsome hair, and so I've set myself a new challenge. Every day for 100 days, I will attempt to find a new beard to photograph. I'm now on day 5 and you can follow my progress on 100Beards.Tumblr.com. Enjoy!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...