Monday, June 18, 2012

London Collections: Men

Over this weekend at London Collections: Men, I was able to catch up with many people I've not seen in what feels like a lifetime. As it's been so long, I was asked many times about Another Garçon and it's connection to Les Garçons de Glasgow.

As both Daniel and I now both live in London, the context of this blog has changed. Initially a proud ambassador of Scottish style and creativity, it's now become a broader documentation of interesting people we meet. As I focus my attention on photography and consultancy, and Daniel furthers his career in advertising, we're not able to update as often as we'd like. My niche has always been menswear, working at men's fashion week in Paris and brands like Adam Kimmel, hence my not-so-new sartorial blogging at Another Garçon. On this blog, you'll find all my men's street style, fashion musings and photography as well as odd bit's from my travels. I'll continue to post women's looks and the odd client shoot on Les Garçons de Glasgow as I have done since introducing Another Garçon a year ago, but it won't be the daily updates I was doing in the past.

For now, check out photography from my favourite men's shows from this weekend's London Collections at AnotherGarcon.blogspot.com, and stay in touch on Twitter @GarconJon or email JDP@jonathandanielpryce.com.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...