Sunday, June 3, 2012

Prohibition Glamour at Citizen M


There's a real charm to Glasgow that you just can't replace or pin down. With each time I meet someone new, be it in a street style situation or not, the response is overwhelmingly positive when they hear that Glasgow is my home city. I must admit, it does make me proud.

It's now been nearly a year since I moved from the not-so-Mean city and not a month goes by where I'm not highly tempted to return for some event. The reason this month? Prohibition Glamour. This design orgy, organised by my Bold Souls chums, is an exciting step forward for new Scottish design talent and with the new home of Citizen M it's bound to be a real winner.

Check out the video from the last event below and head over to Prohibition Glamour this Thursday from 6pm for over 20 fashion stalls, cherry-picked vintage and of course a show to top it all off. Tickets are limited to 100 so better be fast! Each ticket gets you entry, a bottle of Kopparberg and a hair styling session with Rainbow Rooms International. Enjoy it for me Glasgow!

1 comment:

  1. You have outdone yourself with this series. Everything about these photos is delectable.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...