Friday, April 20, 2012

SFA Nomination: Young Photographer of the Year

In 2011, Les Garçons de Glasgow was nominated for 'Communicator of the Year' at the Scottish Fashion Awards and today I discovered I've been nominated for 'Young Photographer of the Year'. Working primarily as a blogger and digital consultant, the photography is often lost amongst the campaign, so to be recognised in this category is a surprise and a huge honour. A big thank you to everyone who has helped me to do what I love, particularly my best friend Daniel.

Below is some of my favourite street images from the past 12 months and visit AnotherGarçon.blogspot.com to see my range of fashion, portrait and street work.

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS Jonathan! Really well deserved.

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's excellent news, well deserved. yours is one of my favs i have to say, be ace if you posted more though

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys!

    I know Mat, it's all about time really. I used to do about 7 posts a week and in 2010 some months nearly 40 a month. Check out our 1st birthday post - our work was quite diverse then too.

    http://www.lesgarconsdeglasgow.com/p/anniversary-post.html

    Over the past 6 months I've mainly been posting fashion week coverage as I've moved cities twice, started work with new clients and had no time to get out on the street. Hopefully by May, I'll be able to get posting a bit more so bare with me.

    Thanks for your support on both projects - this and Another Garçon - readership between the two is stronger than ever and I'm very pleased people are sticking with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful photography.
    The lady and girl in red outfit is cool !!!!

    http://www.shopjessicabuurman.com/lookbook-street-fashion_c314

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...